- To process annual subscription payments.
- To distribute Discover Portrush (PHG) publications and news of events (in conjunction with the Discover Portrush website).
- To send out governance information including minutes and agendas.
- To update members’ information.
- To facilitate the production of publications.
- PayPal to process shop purchases
- 4Word PPP Ltd. to distribute publications
- Danske Bank PLC to administer Standing Orders for subscriptions
Membership Secretary Contact Details:
All copyrights in this website are strictly reserved to Discover Portrush (PHG).
All copyrights in this website including illustrations, pictures, video, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on this website, otherwise known as “content” belong to Discover Portrush (PHG) or third parties authorising Discover Portrush (PHG) to use the copyrights.
In accessing the Discover Portrush website, you agree that you will use the contents for your own private use. You may not make alterations, copy, store in any medium (including other websites), distribute, transmit any part of the website without the prior written permissions of Discover Portrush (PHG) in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The Information could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, like any printed material, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We shall not be liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, such information and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
Links to External Websites
Certain links on this website may lead to other websites that will have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for those third party policies.